Registering for the Disabilities Camping Area
The Disability Camping area is the block just north of W03.
- Disability Camping is limited to disabled individuals and/or those persons camping in the same tent(s) as them.
- It is your responsibility to set up and break down your own camping equipment. If you will need assistance please make arrangements prior to arriving.
- As with regular camping, you will be allotted 250 square feet per person.
- Campers and RV's are not permitted in the disabilities camping area. (see RV info)
- There are a limited number of electrical outlets to use for essential medical devices.
Each person wishing to camp in the Disabilities Camping Area MUST have:
- Submitted a Disabilities Camping request by June 8, 2019. If you need a paper form mailed to you, please contact the Disability Coordinator.
- Pre-registered for Pennsic with Cooper's Lake Campground by June 15, 2019.
Please note that you are NOT guaranteed space in the Disability Camping Area unless you have completed both pre-registrations and receive confirmation from Disability Services.